Thursday, May 19, 2011

Story:Boys Should Be Seen, part 2

Boys Should Be Seen

Part 2

Contains: Rubber, bondage, non-consent, mind control, SciFi
Copyright © 2005 by John "Reddywhp" Reddy. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of "Adult Verification") is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can't use this without the express permission of the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.
What follows is a piece of fiction. Any similarity to living persons is coincidental. The author does not condone the activities described herein, though he has been known to enjoy similar activities himself.
Comments to skip (at) reddywhip.org
I must have fallen asleep, because I awoke up to screaming. My screaming. My cock, balls and ass were again on fire from the electricity. I don't know how long I've been here in this position. Hooded, sleep sacked, and strapped down hard. If movement were open to me, I'd be jumping around, thrashing in pain. It was lasting longer this time, or maybe the process of waking made it seem that way
As it was, my thrashing in my bonds continued for a couple of moments after the power was cut. Laying there, panting, the voice returned, "I'll ask again, are you awake, boy?"
"Yes sir!" I was on the verge of tears and panic, but managed to respond. Several times now had I been woken like that. It was wearing on my sanity. I knew I dared not break into tears... as I had done once already. Any noise seemed to trigger the electricity, even my sobs.
"Good boy, you woke much faster this time. I don't care if you're asleep or not. When I ask you a question, I expect a response. Understood?"
"Yes sir." My hidden captor had previously added my use of "Sir", or lack thereof, to my punishable offenses. I never called anyone that before. I'd only just started going to leather bars a month or two before running into Jason that night. My mind wandering away from the recent pain, I remembered seeing Jason on previous visits to the Shaft downtown. I think the bastard was watching me.
"We can't have you strapped down like that forever; you'll need exercise and proper food. Cooperation will be rewarded."
A chance! Whatever the contraption they were using to fry me, I could certainly pull it off and get free. I felt straps loosening. I was being let up. First the straps holding down the sack, then the neck brace. Next the sleep sack was being unlaced and unzipped.
I only felt one pair of hands helping me, pulling my hands from the internal sleeves of the sack. I continued to cooperate, and though I truly was was tired and drained, I exaggerated it, hoping to lull this helper into a false sense of security. He helped me sit upright as he started to unzip and unlace the hood. As he slowly pulled the hood off my head, I could tell the light in the room was low.
Without hesitation, I swung my elbow back, catching my 'assistant' in the head and knocking him over. I launched off the table towards the door in front of me. The word "Mistake" echoed through the room as I felt a pair of sharp pains in the small of my back and felt my world explode. Every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire as I crumbled to the floor, my legs no longer able to support my weight. Muscles spasmed uncontrollably as I twitched on the floor, inches from the door.
"You failed your first test, boy. Did you think I was going to make it that easy for you to run away?" The voice, it was right over me. I managed to turn my head to the side slightly in my convulsions, to see a black latex-hooded face. As he knelt down beside me, he cradled my head with one latex covered hand, and pressed a thick folded gauze pad against my face. I couldn't help inhaling. Over the white puffiness of the gauze, I saw his eyes.
As the power was cut, I was too weak to fight him as the chloroform started pounding in my ears. "Please, no" I begged him through the rag. "And you were so close," he responded as the unit on my crotch and at my ass flared up again, the pain screaming in me. Still on my way out, but feeling the pain as a bright white scream through my body until I passed out. But his eyes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment