Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And that ends the device...

Well, after 7 weeks of constant compression, my nether region has finally rebelled. Between the irritation that was already underway from the device plus the added problems from being jabbed by the cable, I've removed the device this evening.

Actually, without the PA cable to hold my shaft in, it was trivially easy to extract my cock from the cage. I'm definitely a grower, not a shower. My balls have shrunk some it seems. But that might just be my perception. In any case, once the shaft was out, it practically fell off.

I've not talked with my keyholder yet, as it's late and I'm going to bed. But I did mail him to let him know. I intend to follow through with not wanking for the remainder of the agreed upon period. Besides, it's IML... I really shouldn't need to jerk myself.

In other news... Soap is so very much my friend right now.

1 comment:

  1. This could be the more interesting challenge. Will you be able to keep your hands off yourself when all that's blocking you is your force of will?

    ReplyDelete