Thursday, June 16, 2011

Story:Boys Should Be Seen, part 3

Boys Should Be Seen

Part 3

Contains: Rubber, bondage, non-consent, mind control, SciFi
Copyright © 2005 by John "Reddywhp" Reddy. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of "Adult Verification") is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can't use this without the express permission of the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.
What follows is a piece of fiction. Any similarity to living persons is coincidental. The author does not condone the activities described herein, though he has been known to enjoy similar activities himself.
Comments to skip (at) reddywhip.org
. . . I woke later, the pain was gone. I was alone in a room, with concrete walls and a steel door. My hands were in small metal balls, barely large enough to fit my closed fists. I could feel my hands curled around some kind of bar going through the middle of the ball and could see five small flanged metal pegs at regular intervals around the surface of each.
I looked down and found myself sitting in piss, presumably my own. That wasn't what startled me as much as the steel contraption around my crotch. I hadn't had a chance to look earlier, but I think it had been on me before my escape attempt. This shiny metal device looked like a bulky speedo, effectively covering my cock, balls, and most of my ass.
Moving one of my steel-covered hands to touch the covering, it clanged and then I felt a quick but tremendous pain shoot through my body. I cursed aloud in surprise and pain, and was again electrocuted at my cock & balls in response to my noise. With some hesitation, I tried touching a different part of the device on my crotch with another section of my other hand, and was punished with the same pain. Gritting my teeth, I refrained from screaming.
Not only could I not speak, but I couldn't even attempt to touch myself without retribution.
I decided it was time to get up and walk about. It was then I noticed the collar around my neck. The weight of the collar itself was negligible, a simple thin metal band. However, the chain anchoring it to the wall made a distinct rattling when I stood up. Testing the length, the chain let me almost reach the door, but left it just out of reach by inches.
Reaching up absently to touch the collar, I was again rebuked with a shock, this time to my fingers and neck. It wasn't as painful as the other shocks, but it was enough to get the message across. Don't touch.
Several hours passed, with that damnable white noise and ocean waves playing over speakers in the ceiling. I hadn't noticed the noise at first, but it was there. The same sounds playing while I was in the sleep sack.
Enough time had passed, in fact, that I started relaxing a bit. Once I found a position where I wouldn't accidentally touch my crotch or neck with these steel pods for hands. The sound of the waves started to lull me into a bit of a lazy nap.
Hazily, on the border of my semi-conscious state, I heard, "Are you awake, boy?"
I sat bolt upright, "Yes, sir!" Looking around, I didn't see anyone there. Instantly in a cold sweat, I feared the oncoming shock that never did.
"So the boy can learn," the voice continued, over the speakers. "The boy will be fed, then cleaned. Cooperation is in the boy's best interest. Observe the results of non-compliance." A flat panel TV slid out of a slit in the ceiling, and I was presented with a disturbing series of images. It was a video, of what seriously looked to be a medically performed removal of the subject's testicles and shaft.
The color drained from my face while watching this, and shocked me into reality. This was serious. These people had no qualms about doing with me what they would.
Moments after the TV shut off and slid back into the ceiling, a panel in the door slid open, and a metal bowl was pushed through on a tray, I didn't move near it. Not until the voice said "Eat, but keep the boy's hands away from the bowl." Not realizing how hungry I'd been I rushed over to the food. It smelled like stew, but looked like it had been puréed.
I hesitantly put my face down to the bowl, and tried some. Getting a small taste of it on my tongue, I decided it was safe enough to eat, and didn't taste too bad. Before long, I was lapping up the last bits of it, like a dog cleaning his bowl. The thought occurred to me and I kept from laughing at the absurdity of it. I had seen men on all fours at the bar, but hadn't quite understood what the attraction was... why they did it, or why I felt I had to watch when they did. I still didn't understand. Finding myself on the floor on my hands and knees, it felt somehow right, despite the way in which I arrived at this state.
I shook my head and got up to walk back to the other side of the room and sat down. The concrete, though solid, was cool, but not uncomfortably cold. It had been rather effectively smoothed over to remove jagged edges. Whoever my captor was, he was certainly attentive to details. As my mind wandered over this, I listened to the white noise and waves crashing being played over the speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment