Thursday, April 28, 2011

Story:Boys Should Be Seen, part 1

Boys Should Be Seen

Part 1

Contains: Rubber, bondage, non-consent
Copyright © 2005 by John "Reddywhp" Reddy. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of "Adult Verification") is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can't use this without the express permission of the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.
What follows is a piece of fiction. Any similarity to living persons is coincidental. The author does not condone the activities described herein, though he has been known to enjoy similar activities himself.
Comments to skip (at) reddywhip.org
The worst thing about waking up from sedatives, assuming that you don't have a hang-over, is the loss of time. You have no idea how long you've been somewhere. Something that makes it worse is when you find yourself in a completely different situation than when you fell asleep.
I woke up with a start, and couldn't move. I panicked for a moment. Okay, more than one moment. I panted and started hyperventilating. I was still truly groggy, but I didn't feel that annoying nausea from chloroform. Thank god for small favors. Remembering slowly, the last thing that came to my memory was the cute guy helping me out of the bar to get a cab, Jason was his name.
'The prick drugged me!' I thought to myself.
I tried opening my eyes and looking around, maybe get a look around. I don't know what hit me first... the fact that it was pitch black, or that I head hardly budged when I tried moving. It took me a few seconds to take stock of my situation... I quickly started writhing, trying to get some movement. Nothing. I knew this feeling too. Legs bound together, arms at my sides, but not touching my torso: I was in a sleep sack... I could feel the leather against my skin.
'What the fuck? How long was I out? They removed my clothes?'
I tried moving my head. I was wearing a posture collar, or my head was tied down, or all of the above. I was sudden even more panicky. "Hey, fun's over! Let me out! JASON!"
Suddenly I heard a voice in both ears at the same time. "Are you in pain?" I jerked in surprise. 'Oh, headphones.' "Where am I?"
"Are you in pain?"
"I asked you where am I... OW!" I felt a sudden shock to my balls, causing me to see spots. It ended quickly.
"Are you in pain?"
I quickly saw how this would go. "No."
"Good, you /can/ learn. By your earlier outburst, I take it 'Jason' deposited you on my property?"
"If by deposited, you mean drugged and kidnapped, yes."
"Good. Now, be aware, if I ask you a yes/no question, I expect a yes or a no answer. This is your first and final warning. Punishment is swift and severe. Do you understand?"
I thought to myself, 'Good god, where am ...' "ARGH!!!" The pain returned, two-fold.
"I expect a prompt response, boy. You are trying my patience. If you are not trainable, you will be disposed of. Do you understand?"
I panted out a "yes", as I recovered from the pain.
"So can I-ARGH!" The pain came again, worse again, if possible.
"No, you can't. No questions, unless I give you leave. From hear on, any noise you make, except when I ask you a direct question is a punishable offense. If you haven't figured it out yet, kid, your life is no longer in your own hands, and that's assuming I let you keep them."
"For now, you need to learn to be quiet. Any waste materials will be dealt with as necessary. *click*"
The headphones started pumping out a combination of white noise and ocean waves, blocking out any other possible noise.
What was happening to me? Who was this insane man keeping me under wraps like this? And where, on earth, was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment